At Gurstel Chargo we strive for accountability in our actions, with one another, and with our clients.
In 1997, Gurstel Chargo formed in Minneapolis to assist businesses with their fiscally driven matters. Throughout the years the firm has expanded in practice discipline and growth to include offices in Arizona, Iowa and Nebraska.
Our practice blend is designed to support businesses within the fluctuating economy and throughout the business lifecycle.
At Gurstel Chargo PA, we are proud to offer donations and sponsorships to organizations that are close to our hearts. Below is a list of a few stand-out organizations that we have recently contributed to - please take some time to visit each organization's website and learn more about what they do to better our community.
- Aish Minnesota
- Diana Chazin Levitt Memorial Fund
- Heilicher Minneapolis Jewish Day School
- Herzl Camp
- Jewish Community Relations Council
- John Wayne Cancer Foundation
- Minneapolis Community Kollel
- Minneapolis Jewish Federation
- Orono Baseball Association
- Torah Academy of Minnesota
- Valley of the Sun Jewish Community Center