Position: Administrative Assistant / Data Entry (LEGAL)
Gurstel Law Firm, P.C. is currently looking to hire an entry-level Administrative Assistant within our Legal Department - in either our Scottsdale, AZ or Golden Valley MN Office. The successful candidate will be a team-player, have a high level of attention to detail, and help direct and coordinate the legal process.
Job Description: As an Administrative Assistant / Data Entry specialist you will be responsible for performing a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- E-Filing various legal documents, including opening new cases and filing into existing cases
- Data entry/Logging documents in internal database
- Scanning, photocopying, collating, and faxing
- Preparing, proofreading and sending of documents as assigned
- All other duties as assigned
- Must be a mature individual who is able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook. Organizational.
- Verbal and written communication skills a must.
- Experience with basic office hardware a must; scanners, fax machine, copiers, etc.
- 50+ words-per-minute typing.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task is required.
- Understanding of the legal process and documents a plus. Legal Assistant knowledge is helpful.
- Must be a quick learner with good written and problem solving skills.
- A dependable work ethic and commitment to providing quality service is an absolute.
Compensation and Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life, 401k and Profit Sharing.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)/ Paid Holidays
- Stability with an industry leader!
If you have a strong customer service philosophy and a dedication to your work, we want to hear from you today!