We are a Law Firm of passionate, talented, and experienced attorneys and staff. We are looking for individuals to join our team that share in our dedication and passion to Do Right, Maintain Integrity and Achieve Results!
Gurstel Law Firm P.C. (Gurstel) is currently looking to hire a full-time Asset Recovery Supervisor in our Golden Valley, MN office. We are looking for someone that is motivated and can work in a fast paced, high volume environment. Effective at multi-tasking and overseeing the Skip Trace department with accuracy and speed. Critical thinking and problem solving skills are a necessity.
Job Description: You will be supervising the Asset Recovery department who are responsible for locating businesses & individuals who are overdue on payments by checking various sources. This department also uses advanced computer programs designed to track businesses & individuals who have relocated as well as locate assets for garnishment purposes.
The major areas of responsibility for this position:
- Provide performance management in the day-to-day operations of the asset recovery department
- Involvement in staffing decisions
- Manage to department revenue goals
- Interacts regularly and comprehensively with other departments
- Troubleshooting of department issues
- Training & continuing education for new and existing staff
- Vendor management
- Monthly team member audits
- As results of audit reviews, identify employee or workflow trends that required additional training.
- Process and procedure creation and implementation
- Maintaining the department standard operating procedures manual
- Ensure team performs collection skip-tracing activities in accordance with FDCPA, state and local collections laws in an effort to verify consumer information
- Make cost effective decisions in best interest of the firm.
- Assist in audit findings and remediation pertaining to the skip trace team.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of two years supervisory experience.
- Asset Recovery experience is required.
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to multi-task with minimum supervision
- Experience in the collections process and/or Creditors Rights Law is preferred but not required.
Compensation and Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life, 401k and Profit Sharing.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)/ Paid Holidays
- Stability with an industry leader!
We are looking for quality professionals. If you have the above skills and share in our philosophy, we are looking for YOU! APPLY TODAY!
In order to be considered you must submit a Resume, Cover Letter and Salary Requirement.
Must be able to pass a background check, credit check and drug screen.