We are a Law Firm of passionate, talented, and experienced attorneys and staff. We are looking for individuals with that same dedication and passion to join our team.
Position: Audit Coordinator- Gurstel Law Firm P.C. (Gurstel) is currently looking to hire a full-time Audit Coordinator in our Golden Valley, MN office. We are looking for someone that is motivated and can work in a fast paced, high volume environment. The successful candidate will be a motivated team-player, have a high level of attention to detail, and help coordinate internal process audits.
Job Description: As a Client Coordinator, you will be part of our client onsite and remote audits, responsible for reviewing, preparing, and leading these audits. You will perform a variety of tasks dedicated to client audits including but not limited to:
The major areas of responsibility for this position:
- Evaluate and Gather all requested material for both onsite and remote client audits and ensure material is submitted timely
- Assign audit tasks and due dates to appropriate departments
- Collaborate with other department managers to ensure department-specific material is submitted prior to any audit deadline
- Work with on-site client auditors during visits and administer office tours
- Request from department managers’ remediation plans for client audit findings and verify documented remediation plans
- Maintain all client audit information in an organized and readily retrievable manner
- Act as the primary contact for clients regarding audits and maintain a professional and courteous relationship
- Schedule onsite audits and send firm-wide notifications
- Demonstrates the Firm’s core values
- All other duties as assigned
- Verbal and written communication skills a must.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task is required.
- Understanding of the legal process is a plus but not required.
- Must be a quick learner with good problem solving skills.
- A dependable work ethic and commitment to providing quality service is an absolute.
If you have a strong customer service philosophy and a dedication to your work, we want to hear from you today!
You must submit Resume, Cover Letter, and Salary Requirements for consideration.