We are a Law Firm of passionate, talented, and experienced attorneys and staff. We are looking for individuals with that same dedication and passion to join our team.
Position: Client Services Coordinator (Entry-Level) Gurstel Law Firm, P.C. is currently looking to hire an entry-level Client Services Coordinator in our MN Office. The successful candidate will be a team-player, have a high level of attention to detail, strong oral and written communication skills, strong computer skills (Microsoft Office) and the ability to multi-task.
Job Description as an entry-level Client Services Coordinator you will be responsible for performing a variety of general legal support tasks including but not limited to:
- Customer / Client Relations.
- Responsible for recommending suit worthiness on files and compliance with all standard operating procedures from a variety of clients.
- Negotiate on garnishments, setting up repayment plans, negotiating settlements and documenting all transactions.
- Work files per client & company procedures
- Work a queue of codes to ensure all codes are addressed and up to date.
- Work with accounting on cost issues, payment issues, balance discrepancies, and client invoice questions.
- Prepare reports for clients internally and externally.
- Track client progress as it pertains to the recovery goals.
- Set up a file for bank or wage garnishment.
- Other Duties As Assigned
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook. Organizational, verbal and written communication skills a must.
- Typing and keyboarding experience with 50+ WPM required.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task is required.
- Collection Law knowledge is helpful.
- Basic knowledge of the legal process and legal documents preferred.
- College Degree in Business, Criminal Justice or related field preferred. Experience can be substituted for education.
- Must have excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Must have a stable work history
- Must be able to pass a Background Check, Credit Check, Education Check, and Drug Screen,
Compensation and Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, and Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off (PTO) / Paid Holidays
- Stability with an industry leader
If you have a strong customer service philosophy and a dedication to your work, we want to hear from you today!
For consideration you must submit a Cover Letter, Resume, and Salary Requirements.