DO YOU POSSESS EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION AND CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS?
If you answered YES, then you may want to consider a career as a COLLECTIONS REPRESENTATIVE!
Position: Collections Representative Gurstel Law Firm P.C. is seeking to hire a full-time Collections Representative in our Golden Valley, MN office. Responsibilities will include a wide variety of tasks associated with debt collection. We are looking for individuals who are motivated and can work in a fast paced environment.
The major areas of responsibility for this position:
- Focus on call quality, FDCPA adherence, call flow, and final disposition of the files being called.
- Make outbound telephone calls/ receive inbound telephone calls.
- Contact all delinquent accounts assigned to attempt collection and attempt to secure payment according to our client guidelines an in compliance with the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA)
- Suggest/recommend alternate processes to Collections Manager to enhance overall departmental efficiencies.
- Provide thorough, efficient, and accurate account updates on computer files for each call made or received.
- Prefer two (2) or more years of collection experience.
- Knowledge of FDCPA regulations a plus.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and Customer Service skills.
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screening, credit check, and background check with no felonies.
- Stable Work History
- Money motivated individuals $$$
- EXCELLENT COMPUTER SKILLS
- STRONG MOTIVATION TO SUCCEED
- ATTENTION TO DETAIL (you will be doing DATA ENTRY
- STRONG PROBLEM SOLVING ABILITIES
- GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- ***Bilingual a PLUS
- Assigned Accounts
- Job Stability
- Full Time position and Competitive Salary
- UNCAPPED Bonus potential!
- Comprehensive benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off and 401(k)
We are looking for quality professionals. If you have the above skills and share in our philosophy,
We are looking for YOU! APPLY TODAY!