Gurstel Law Firm P.C is a busy Creditor's Rights law firm (a Collection Law Firm) seeking to hire full-time collectors in our Golden Valley, Minnesota office. Responsibilities will include a wide variety of tasks associated with debt collection. We are looking for individuals who are motivated and can work in a fast paced environment.CE SKILLS?
If you answered YES, then you may want to consider a career as a COLLECTIONS REPRESENTATIVE!
As a Collector at Gurstel Law Firm P.C you will be responsible for obtaining 100% of your monthly performance goal by negotiating acceptable settlements and payment plans with consumers.
The major areas of responsibility for this position:
• Focus on call quality, FDCPA adherence, call flow, and final disposition of the files being called.
• Make outbound telephone calls/ receive inbound telephone calls.
• Contact all delinquent accounts assigned to attempt collection and attempt to secure payment according to our client guidelines an in compliance with the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA)
• Suggest/recommend alternate processes to Collection Supervisor to enhance overall departmental efficiencies.
• Obtain a general overview of all other departments within Gurstel Law Firm P.C and be able to function/communicate effectively within the departments.
• Provide thorough, efficient, and accurate account updates on computer files for each call made or received.
• Prefer two (2) or more years of collection experience.
• Knowledge of FDCPA regulations a plus.
• Excellent verbal communication skills and Customer Service skills.
• Good computer skills
• Ability to pass pre-employment drug screening, credit check, and background check with no felonies.
• Stable Work History
• Money motivated individuals $$$
For consideration you must submit Resume, Cover Letter, and Salary Requirements