Position: Document Assembly Specialist (Entry-Level) – Full-time or Part-time
We are currently looking to hire a part-time or full-time Document Assembly Specialist in our Tempe, AZ office. We are looking for an extremely detailed individual who is forward thinking, motivated, and enjoys a fast paced environment.
As a Document Assembly Specialist at our law firm you will be responsible for a variety of tasks such as copying, scanning, collating, binding, and assembling a high volume of court pleadings for proper filing with the Courts and mailing to the appropriate parties.
- Ability to move quickly in fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
- Digital dexterity to fold/stuff/seal large numbers of letters
- Ability to stand, sit, or walk for extended periods of time
- Be able to bend, lift, or carry up to 20 pounds
We are looking for individuals who possess strong work ethic, team building, communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
Occasional Saturday’s are required.