We are a Law Firm of passionate, talented, and experienced attorneys and staff. We are looking for individuals with that same dedication and passion to join our team.
Great opportunity for an individual with excellent computer skills!
Great opportunity for college student!
Position: Document Specialist- (Entry Level)
Gurstel Law Firm, P.C. is currently looking to hire either a full-time or part-time Document Specialist in our Golden Valley, MN Office. The successful candidate will be a team-player, have a high level of attention to detail, and display strong oral and written communication skills.
Job Description: The Document Specialist will be responsible for performing a variety of general legal support tasks including but not limited to:
- Responsible retrieving legal documents from external clients.
- Follow up with clients regarding outstanding documents needed for legal action.
- Review, analyze and organize legal documents a uniform manner.
- Data Entry
- Reviews client SOP’s to maintain accuracy to comply with client standards.
- Scanning, photocopying, collating, and faxing.
- Must be able to work under strict deadlines with high accuracy.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook. Organizational, verbal and written communication skills a must.
- Typing and keyboarding experience with 50+ WPM required.
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task in a fast paced high volume environment is required.
- Basic knowledge of the legal process and legal documents is helpful.
- High School Diploma.
- Must have excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Must have a stable work history.
- Must be a mature individual who is able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Must be able to pass a Background Check, Credit Check, Education Check, and Drug Screen.
Compensation and Benefits – for Full-time Employees
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life, 401k and Profit Sharing.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)/ Paid Holidays
- Stability with an industry leader!
If you have a strong customer service philosophy and a dedication to your work, we want to hear from you today!