Mailroom clerk’s process, sort, bind, log and deliver mail: prepare mail packages for shipment; sort interoffice and regular mail by department or individual; log and distribute overnight packages; maintain mailroom supply inventories; interact with shipping and receiving vendors. Mailroom clerks also operate mailroom equipment such as postage meters, mail sorting machines, envelope openers, scanners, mail sealers, and folding machines. Other duties include attaching filing fees to court documents, scanning, binding, and folding as well as copy and fax projects
WE WILL TRAIN YOU, HOWEVER ... if you already possess the above skills you will be well on your way to succeeding at this job:
- EXCELLENT COMPUTER SKILLS (as you will be using the internet, databases and other electronic resources to track people down).
- STRONG MOTIVATION TO SUCCEED
- ATTENTION TO DETAIL (you will be doing a lot of DATA ENTRY )
- STRONG PROBLEM SOLVING ABILITIES
- ABILITY TO LIFT HEAVY ITEMS (up to 20lbs) AND TRANSPORT/GUIDE MATERIAL ON A CART IS SOMETIMES REQUIRED
- GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to pass pre-employment drug test, and background check with no felonies.
ADVANTAGES: This position allows you to meet and interact with all staff at the firm. Also gives you great exposure to many different aspects of law firm operations. We are looking for motivated team members to work in our fast paced & exciting environment.
Hours are 8:30am – 5:30pm and you must be able to work occasional Saturdays.
Job Type: Full-time
We are looking for quality professionals. If you have the above skills and share in our philosophy, we are looking for YOU! APPLY TODAY!
For consideration you must submit Resume, Cover Letter and Salary Requirements