We are a Law Firm of passionate, talented, and experienced attorneys and staff. We are looking for individuals with that same dedication and passion to join our team.
Position: Process Specialist- Gurstel Law Firm P.C. (Gurstel) is currently looking to hire a full-time Process Specialist in our Golden Valley, MN office. We are looking for someone that is motivated and can work in a fast paced, high volume environment. The successful candidate will be a motivated team-player, have a high level of attention to detail, and help coordinate internal process audits.
Job Description: As a Process Specialist, you will be part of the newly developed role dedicated to and responsible for reviewing, assessing, reporting on internal client processes. You will perform a variety of tasks dedicated to process compliance including but not limited to:
The major areas of responsibility for this position:
- Review & assist in implementation of our clients Standard Operating Procedures.
- Interact regularly and comprehensively with other departments.
- Conduct client directive monitoring to ensure continued adherence to our client directives
- Use document integration process to aid in root cause analysis
- Prepare reviews of our client’s Standard Operating Procedures based on the Firms approved audit schedule for review by the Client Process Manager.
- Assist in the distribution of the management approved audit report.
- Participate in the review and evaluation of management responses to audit findings, opinions and recommendations.
- As a result of the process checks, work with the firm’s Management Staff to identify employee or workflow trends that required additional training firm wide.
- Present findings and recommendations at the conclusion of each audit to management; verbal and written.
- Demonstrates the Firm’s Other duties as assigned
- Verbal and written communication skills a must.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task is required.
- Understanding of the legal process is a plus but not required.
- Must be a quick learner with good problem solving skills.
- A dependable work ethic and commitment to providing quality service is an absolute.
If you have a strong customer service philosophy and a dedication to your work, we want to hear from you today!
You must submit Resume, Cover Letter, and Salary Requirements for consideration.