Position: Administrative Assistant -/Skip Trace - (Legal) (Entry-Level)
Our Law Firm is looking to hire an (entry level) Administration Assistant in our Skip Trace Department. The successful candidate will be a team-player, have a high level of attention to detail, and help direct and coordinate the legal process.
You will be learning the process of locating individuals who are overdue on payments by checking the various sources such as post office, and credit bureaus. Skip Tracers also use advanced computer programs designed to track individuals who have moved. Assist incomplete monthly reoccurring client audit requests.
The major areas of responsibility for this position:
- Data Entry
- Responsible for performing a variety of general legal support tasks
- Make cost effective decisions in best interest of the company and client.
- Work a queue of codes to ensure all codes are addressed and up to date
- Review, analyze and organize information received from clients and vendors.
- Perform collection/administrative skip-tracing activities in accordance with FDCPA, state and local collections laws in an effort to verify consumer information.
- Reviews client SOP’s to maintain accuracy to comply with client standards.
- Perform asset verification activities on consumers with unpaid collection accounts
- Verify POE information and set up wage garnishes.
- Verify bank information and set up bank garnishes.
- Maintain clear and updated account documentation and coding on skip-tracing location process.
- Work special skips from attorney’s, paralegal, coordinators, collectors, etc.,
- All other duties as assigned by management.
- HS Degree required.
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Strong internet navigation skills.
- Skip tracing experience preferred, but not required.
- The ability to multitask and handle working under time sensitive deadlines.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be a mature individual who is able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Must be a quick learner with good written and problem solving skills.
If you have a strong customer service philosophy and a dedication to your work, we want to hear from you today!
For consideration you must submit a Resume, Cover Letter and Salary Requirements.